Thursday, August 2, 2007

Why Does My Labia Minora Stretch

Blogs and sickly effusions

Personally, I never really understood the value of blogs.

Large dump opinions, residue-script of narcissism and exhibitionism retarded socially accepted (why do the autopsy of one of his days flat?) Whose reading is a certain voyeurism primary (even worse, what interest read these bland?), they always left me completely indifferent, but perplexed by their growing popularity. I had nothing to do with what a such was at 11:45 on a Sunday and had soft shit that day, or what the other thought the last episode of season four of Star Trek, while as I have never seen the interest of not more than Faceshit and MySpace, too poorly disguised manifestations of childish vanity, whose ultimate outcome depends on the vain display of cool photos and messages just as cool friends cool all of which have cultural agendas fully charged, super celebrity.
Nah.

However, when I had bed bugs for the first time home, I found to my great astonishment, that the information the most concrete and most relevant came not from news sites on these insect succubus, but English blogs, where everyone gave their own stuff to Total crap out of this that are the Cibola of Cimex lectularius. Then I noticed at the time the patent lack of resources in French (to my knowledge, not one blog from Quebec, while Montreal in recent years sees a new astronomical outbreak of these parasites).
Create a blog for this purpose seemed so justified, and, coupled with a under saving for some - the goal is to help readers! - The experience would be both therapeutic and liberating for me.

Thus, this blog has the main purpose of providing information in all matters relating to bed bugs and how to get rid of it. And believe me, this is not an easy task ... I will try
So to summarize my experience, the people around me and who had, and that everything that I I have read on the net about this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment