After extermination, I watched for a few days of "preventive" measures to prevent recontamination.
First, I isolated my bed (I have the advantage of having a bed on a metal base, so it was possible). I took off the head of the bed for a good few inches from the wall. I removed the bed skirt and made sure I no coverage was long enough to touch the floor. I finally coating the legs of the bed of a good thick layer of Vaseline well. So, no bug could neither climb the legs (they are not good climbers on smooth or sticky) or through the wall to access their pantry (that's called me that the exterminator ...).
Obviously, I have intensified about the cleanliness of my apartment. I vacuumed two to three times per week throughout the apartment and once a week on my mattress and my mattress. I continued lay systematically vacuum bags (sometimes I have used them twice, not omitting to put them out until the next use). I washed the sheets and blankets twice a week.
I followed this strict regime of household for more than two months. With
cimex, one is never too careful ...
First, I isolated my bed (I have the advantage of having a bed on a metal base, so it was possible). I took off the head of the bed for a good few inches from the wall. I removed the bed skirt and made sure I no coverage was long enough to touch the floor. I finally coating the legs of the bed of a good thick layer of Vaseline well. So, no bug could neither climb the legs (they are not good climbers on smooth or sticky) or through the wall to access their pantry (that's called me that the exterminator ...).
Obviously, I have intensified about the cleanliness of my apartment. I vacuumed two to three times per week throughout the apartment and once a week on my mattress and my mattress. I continued lay systematically vacuum bags (sometimes I have used them twice, not omitting to put them out until the next use). I washed the sheets and blankets twice a week.
I followed this strict regime of household for more than two months. With
cimex, one is never too careful ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment