Sunday, August 5, 2007

Rams Horn Walking Stick Handle

is not the end of world, except ...

You and your family during the period of "dépunaison" or the importance of moral support

was two years ago.
Arrive at work. A of my colleagues, who had stopped smoking for a few months before the door is now a smoke it. It is identified, looks pale and dispirited.
"You had not quit you?"
"Yeah ... but then I have bedbugs."
"Ah wah ... what's that?"
"parasites that bite you when you sleep. It's super small, it is everywhere, in your mattress, among others. Everywhere. "
" Ok ... it's worse because of that did you start smoking? "
" Hey Ben it's been 3 times that is exterminate, I took our bed and much of our furniture ... well, I think we will eventually move. We're pretty stressed out. "
" Ah ... it's pocket ... "
(It is currently flipper, these are only small insects after all, I thought so. Any move and throw , start smoking because of it ... pfff ... a little queer anyway).



*** "It's not the end of the world, Corinne, frankly," said my friend Stephen, when I confided to him at the peak of my emotional stress. I had bedbugs in my past 2 months.
I had to throw my couch and my bed frame. All my belongings were sealed in plastic bags on the kitchen table. I threw a lot of things, some of which had sentimental value. The exterminator had sprayed everything in my apartment and it stank. Everything was upside down. I slept on a mattress on the floor that I had covered shower curtains purchased at Dollarama, I woke up every half hour, making nervous spasms. I cried every day. I hid in the toilets at my work to cry.
I thought all I had to do all day long. I wash anything today? I begin with what? The sheets? The curtains? I vacuumed how convenient? Shit, I'm out of vacuum cleaner bags, esti ...

I was injured one of my friends to minimize that point what was happening to me. Yes, it is clear in the ocean of suffering in the world - the child being beaten, humiliated the woman he, the friend that wrong - having bedbugs is a significant drop.

But the fact remains that for many people who have not had this experience, it is difficult to understand how the extermination becomes a battle every day and how our spirits can take a hit.
are lacking sleep. You become nervous
.
You do not see the end.
We also learn not to resent those who do not understand.
And we quickly realized that empathy is the most beautiful virtues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment