Monday, August 13, 2007

Original Painting From Battle Royale

FAQ

Faq

Why do I feel myself being bitten during the day? Is this possible?

This sensation of being bitten "on the day (eg at work) comes from the fact that the skin of some people slow to react to the saliva protein that the bug injects when it bites us. Phase response to allergen may take several hours or even days. This is all the more shocking because it becomes very difficult to establish with certainty when was the last shot (especially for people who are part of Group 2 and may be confused with a simple itch transient bug bites).


Which parts of the body are most affected by the bug bites?

bugs bite, wherever they have access to the skin (their sting can pierce through clothing). We thus find bites to the face, neck, shoulders, arms, back, legs ... everywhere. I've read that they preferred the neck, shoulders and face, and I think it is because these body parts are exposed during sleep. For my part, I've even been bitten on the wrist. I've never heard of stories bites on the feet, for the simple reason that the skin is thick and rough, and their sting can not cross.


Horror! Do I really wash my clothes in boiling water? Most tissues can not tolerate much heat ...

Unfortunately, only the extreme temperatures are tipped pins. It Do not wash with warm water or hot water but very, very hot wash cycle as long as possible to eliminate them (or they can lodge in your machine ...).
Without thinking, the extermination, I put everything in the machine, without any regard to textiles. Obviously, many pieces have been completely botched (shrunken, stressed by washing and heat). Result: I had to get rid of new clothing and that cost me quite expensive. My friend then gave me the recipe for success: his girlfriend, who had plenty of clothes which she liked in particular, had just spent his clothes in the dryer at high temperature for a good twenty minutes. So, voila.
course, for those who can afford it, a dry cleaning tailor the corner is perfect.
Now, as to whether to wash ALL what's in the house (carpets, curtains, clothing stored in closets), two schools of thought. I think it's a matter of personal opinion when assessing the degree of infestation.


I'm infected and I want to call an exterminator. I rent my home. Who should pay for the extermination?
If you are a tenant (and Quebec), note that according to the Housing Authority, the landowner is responsible if interference . To him, therefore, to defray the cost of extermination. However, to do this, you must be able to prove that you are truly infected (keep All carcasses found).


Why do men seem sometimes they "saved" by bugs? My husband (boyfriend, or whatever) does not prick him!
Note that many more men than women are part of Group 4 . Some believe that because women's skin is more sensitive than men (is not that the obvious difference between the skin of men and women?), And is therefore more prone to skin reactions . Others argue that because men are less bite than females. Of course, this is false. Everyone gets stung, without distinction. Whatever brand there or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment