Saturday, August 25, 2007

Is There A Europe Internet Phone

Each sentence has its downside

I was laughing my friend Cassandra, saying that the bugs are forcing the "involuntary simplicity." It's true.
They forced me to clean my apartment monumental right thing (behind furniture, appliances, in drawers, closets.)
I had everything sorted and get rid of excess goods. I realized how much I had accumulated so many useless objects sickly in recent years. I had distorted the very function of the object.
It reminded me of the famous quote from Tyler Durden du film Fight Club : «The things you own end up owning you.
It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything.»

You buy furniture. You tell yourself, this is the last sofa I will ever need in my life. Buy the sofa, then for a couple years you're satisfied that no matter what goes wrong, at least you've got your sofa issue handled. Then the right set of dishes. Then the perfect bed. The drapes. The rug. Then you're trapped in your lovely nest, and the things you used to own, now they own you. ~ Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club, Chapter 5

Oui, peut-être que dans tout ce bordel physique et métaphysique que provoque la punaise, une certain wisdom emerges and healthy habits emanate. Since my infection, I try to keep as little as possible and keep my apartment very clean. I'm never discouraged by household chores. I do not want to store unnecessary items at home. I give a lot - clothes, objects - to charity. I really care basics and trying to live in a minimalist perspective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment