Friday, August 3, 2007

Why Cant We See Laser Light

The 4 main types of reactions to stings

I did not take courses in dermatology, but ...

During my bourlingage on the net looking for info on the bug, I was able to identify four types of people who react differently to stings bedbugs.

They are:

1. Allergic person. It is generally big buttons crowned a red zone (often in groups of 3), rather painful and itchy (comparable to a mosquito bite). They are sometimes overblown, slightly irregular contours. You can see the point where the dart has pierced the skin after a few days when the swelling has disappeared. This point is still visible, a little swollen and visible on the surface of the skin for several days or even weeks.

2. First person is allergic and desensitized over time bites. They become so small they are difficult to distinguish from a simple little button together. They deflate very quickly, but we always see the point of the sting on the skin.

3. First person non-allergic and which raises awareness of the long (greater risk of infection).

4. Any person who reaction to bee stings. Yes, yes, it is possible .


For my part, I am one of the rarest group, group 2.

I find it a bit pointless to go on the web bites photos tacks, because each individual has a different skin and nobody reacts in quite the same way. But I remember that initially I needed to compare then here.

Now, as to determine which group is the worst of all, it is equally futile. However, the debate seems to host several websites and blogs.

Why?

often because the groups 1, 2 and 3 of 4 people want that are somehow "saved". Note that many more men than women in group 4. Some believe that because women's skin is more sensitive than than men and therefore more prone to skin reactions. Others say it's because men are less bite than females. Of course, this is false. Everyone gets stung, without distinction. Whatever brand there or not.

I think these four groups have their share of misfortune.

People's Group 1 die hard. Scrape them constantly and often suffer from insomnia.

People's Group 2 become completely paranoid. Is it a small button or a shot?

People's Group 3 feel they would never out and the situation is getting worse despite all their efforts. Their condition and their declining physical health too.

People's Group 4 wake up one morning with a legion of parasites, because they had been aware of anything during that time. Extermination is again much more difficult for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment