Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Period Is Due Tomorrow

"I'm too" or the importance of talking to your entourage

While having bedbugs is a traumatic experience. No doubt. So you'll need to confide in your friends, your parents, to share your anxiety with your friends. While some people will listen attentively, others do will not really realize the magnitude of Stress that you live .
But whatever. The important thing is to talk. And I invite you to do it as often as possible.

Why is it so important?
Because not only allows you to talk to evacuate your blood, but it also benefits others.

Here is a story eloquently on this subject:

At my worst crisis I told all the details of my saga of bugs in several of my colleagues that I like, including some Paula. She was very empathetic, seemed appalled by my situation and asked me many questions. I told him bites, doubt, discovery, extermination, etc.. A few months after I cleared the first of my side, I see Paula out of the elevator, rushing towards me, "Corinne, Corinna! I have too! What crap! "
Paula had told my story to her husband. A few weeks later (there are no coincidences ...) he had begun to emerge in its wake, very red buttons on his legs. At first he did not dare talk to Paula, for fear of panicking for nothing. But after two weeks, he slips in a word. A few days later, she wakes up, it has two buttons on the arm that itch.
"It was not long that we had any reversal in the apartment upside down, flashlight in hand, looking for a pin! It looked too much like your story! "
And they have found a
... They kept in the freezer, and still to this day (my recommendation).
They all washed in boiling water. They have sprayed insecticide purchased from a veterinarian (I do not recommend it) all over their apartment. And since then, nothing more injections.
"Thank God you had spoken to me, we could endure it for months without suspecting anything, I say!"

HA!
Many people have never heard of bedbugs, partly because they had disappeared during the 50, 60 and 70. But your family must be on guard, because she is indeed back, and few people know the signs of the presence of bedbugs in their homes. Talk about your experience to your loved ones is a very efficient form of transmitting information and can help prevent an infestation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment