... I'm moving soon
I have little news of my mom simply because eventually we're all overwhelmed and also because I have more and more difficult to have bad news.
I remind myself my mom when she was alright but the life or death overtakes us.
It will probably be hospitalized today for only out of the hospital once the end came.
She no longer works, she is in a wheelchair stock and does not eat more.
It's sad to see how much we also declines rapidly with the filth of disease.
Tonight I'll see ... 200 kms after I might be in these arms but t realize it? Not on
.
My dad wanted to keep it as long as possible with him is awful so he is tired and I too am tired and I must take it upon me.
Not easy when all our lives are turned upside down.
I love him and I really want to remember these hazel eyes and laughing.
I remind myself his unconditional love for these children and small children but I do not have time.
Tonight I'm going to see a very old lady who dying in horrific conditions.
Y'a t he worse than become a vegetable and realizing it.
I love you mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment