Thursday, June 12, 2008
Milena Velba, Supermarket
I'll move July 5, had to choose a date.
I contacted my friends from work to seek their guys, awesome everyone available.
So I have 2 boys, 2 girls and Mr. New guy available.
I also decided to reconnect with my old life, telling me that I known these people for 10 years and I also want to integrate to my new life.
Sending mail and finally an answer the godmother mister playmobil : it is super juniper since all these friends that I know that I asked (that is 2 friends) will meet home this weekend famous.
Regardless of the fact that it fewer hands makes me realize I that life goes on without me.
Nobody is indispensable and I wonder if I lack.
Need be reassured to know that I intend for these people ...
We all have a point there is a decline in morale and there is now old for me on my birthday ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment