And yes I have a big boy at home: 5 years today is her birthday.
Mister playmobil to blow those candles school, he was all happy.
Actually we celebrated the ahead, the weekend last, simply because my brother (his godfather) was there and then because Mom was a little better.
He blew the candles ...
He was spoiled he received first super pajamas, lots of things for his train BRIO (a new station, a new train and plenty of other things).
Me, I got him playmobil (yes I call him mister playmobil for good reason).
It was the angels and me smile when he said "wow I'm super spoiled , 'm super happy to be spoiled as it."
is not nice to hear that.
Me it touched me to see my big boy also reasonable.
First birthday without mom and dad together, he is not disturbed ...
But me ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment