Today is Friday 13 with a lot of superstition.
For some it's a lucky day (n any case for the French gaming is a good day) for others it is a cursed day.
For me it just my birthday.
and yes we are a family of Gemini.
is a day like any other. Mr. EX hated celebrate birthdays and mine was branded "we do not we have children"
This year my birthday will be synonymous with new life as it is today that I will take the keys to my new apartment so I'm happy to see that I'm doing fine.
I'm 33 (age of Christ) 2 beautiful children and a nice life looming.
Tonight my children are with their father and I will be with new boyfriend.
sad not to blow out candles before them, with them but life is like that.
Happy Birthday girl !!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment