Saturday, June 7, 2008

Indian Wedding Blouse

My mom ... My apartment still

Thursday evening I went to see her.
I made the 100 km to go forward to see it, to make up my mind and also see my little brother .
It is wrong. Hemiplegia a side, it's hard to raise the left leg and his arm.
It is always incontinent and his vision has decreased. It
to 66 years, she will celebrate these 67 years in September, but I do not want him to be the in September. She does not
be as it a semi vegetable. She is ashamed of nothing more to do.
Even those eyes do not say anything.

With a week before we celebrate the birthday child. Already
because mom is there, because the next weekend I do not have kids.

hope she will be happy to share this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment