Another week passed Friday, 13
I'm tired, exhausted and I never seem to rest.
First thank you for such nice messages for my birthday which was very nice. Mr.
new guy chooses a restaurant or there was no tv (to put in context: was the last game of the team of France).
I had the right to a great necklace and a wonderful evening.
Then stroll through the streets of reims, was the Johannine holidays, so the music world, joy.
Finally, hopefully a nice birthday, apart rather pleasant even if I like a freaking sick to my move.
I'm not afraid to go out alone. I make the boxes, I try to bring them back into the apartment alone, but difficult when you have to run fetch loulous to school and the nursery .
next major task: finding a way to care for mister frog : the nurseries are over booked, and nannies are, I think, hyper expensive.
The galley is not over.
This week I did but the board still problem is that I'm not motivated to clean the house since I'm going to leave I do not want to store I just want to move .
All it is very complicated.
For Mr. EX, war continues in any case that the money as always, I think the support is miserable and he explains that it huge and that I should be very very happy.
Do men and women have different versions needs of children.
I do not know but hey I'm not going to complain no money not buy happiness.
Tomorrow, the anniversary of Mr. New guy ... and we will celebrate all 4 together.
It will be I hope nice and that allows it to integrate in our little family.
The weeks pass too quickly and it me despair.
is already 21 hours and I must do the dishes , I pack, I iron, I washed the floor, and I sleep ... tough life of a Woman with 2 monsters ........................ tenderness
fair of Tomorrow mister playmobil .
I'm so proud of him, especially when I read his notebook is a terrific kid .
I also wanted to have a thought for alpha male .
0 comments:
Post a Comment