Monday, June 2, 2008

Breastfeeding Your Man Doyou Like It?

Am My Mom tagged


1. A food or product I do not like:
I do not like pineapple juice, the Cisin too spicy, olive oil cold offal ... I'm not difficult, but anyway.

2. My three favorite foods:
Like coca, and the mc do
Chocolate
fresh cheese I ate in Portugal with dad, the one next door to us that it does not fit might not be in the standards but it is too good

3. My Favorite Recipe:
Rice foie gras, I love most of all I had this recipe succeeds toutjours
wok recipes like noodles with carrots and zucchini

4. My drink of choice:
Coca, not light not the real good sugar free calorie
champagne normal in the region of Champagne, chilled it is a delight

4. The dish I dream and realize that I still have not done:
Tournedos Rossini
a charlotte has something

6. My best culinary memory:
I will not be original but the small flat of my mum: Red spaghetti my mom (Spaghetti with onions and tomato paste)
The barbecue my dad
tomatoes stuffed with my little brother
salads new guy

Should tag other people but does not feel too bad then ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment