The elite and poverty
third edition
It I remember once, on Saturday morning I watched on TV p'tits snowmen. Sometimes I receive programs and new country local from Sherbrooke. I moved the rabbit ears to better see these strange characters in the snowy screen.
One day I came to stay in Sherbrooke. I winced at seeing the street names: King, Queen Victoria, Wellington. I felt myself drawn into the distant past TV shows of my childhood. Was it the British occupation, the Anglo-Saxon federalism? The francophone population was so settled, never ceased to amaze me-I, it went even notice it.
A chasm economic dug and ate people. Hotel Wellington and its famous Flamingo, symbols of entertainment and nightlife in Sherbrooke closed their doors. Wellington South became a disaster area, more or less owned by organized crime, and downtown is a disgrace. Other closures, shops factories and hospitals, came to provide an overload to insecurity. Several committed suicide. Charities and services sprang up, and began to prosper completing the demolition of those they had given themselves to helping.
Today infrastructure were in place for specialists, housed comfortably given their expertise and their merits (sic). Social Service is a very popular science at CEGEP and University. It's trendy, and it feeds so many people! Industry poverty is a well-oiled cash cow for the right company Sherbrooke.
emphasize collateral services, convenience stores, and professional pushers, which freeze poverty. It makes a vegetable, it prevents uprisings, it stimulates the economy. We also During the self-esteem, support services budget, cooking classes, group therapy. Then the point of no return.
Arrive constabulary services. While financial planners are flying older, while the bankers steal workers, police officers, with their air of intelligence, continue to tap the most vulnerable.
child I remember it, I looked at life "Canadian in all townships and on Télé7 CKSH. I wondered if they were real, and how they could breathe.
Today educational institutions are full of students and poor students, and teachers to mourn the slaughter. Universities and colleges have no choice but to form an elite medium. And incompetence is one of two main reasons why governments are so expensive in Sherbrooke and the other is corruption.
The elite, far from reflecting a healthy economy in a world at peace, work instead on a model mafia. Besides for the mafia as for political parties, the tradition continues.
Services fascist anti-bs directly affected by this text are the Police Department, the Court of Quebec, Legal Help, the Housing Authority and social services. These apparently spend 60% of the budgets for prevention. Of pseudo experts can write anything without the knowledge of key stakeholders on sensitive bases often wrong and very subjective. These files are suitable for profiling the oppression and the allocation of large budgets.
It I remember once, before the screen black and dirty white, the strange feeling of revulsion that swept over me at the sight of those peasants who had the headline or in the set square. I could see they were retarded, but I do not understand. I looked at the snot-nose mouth open.
Elite will even "bite" into the base of the poor to meet their purposes. Difficult to be more dog, unless it is reckless. Unless that are both! It
I remember once I was far from suspecting that one day I landed in a city
It I remember once ...... ladi dadi dam
guy_robert
édition16 1st December 2009, 2nd edition
February 2, 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment