And yes its water Crain carrement especially when it falls without stops several days!
yesterday after leaving my room I was not expecting at all what I discovered ... The first sign, the road is blocked to put together in 1km good okay I will get to see. Happened to put together the lift is not running, because big question is saturday and yet not a rider, by cons pellets, fire truck ... Weird all this can be years before the opening? I decide to go to the crates to get some info, I learn that the bike park and all of its trails are impassable because of weather we just had, they do not think open tomorrow either . Worse yet the lady with whom I discussed it explains so much that are crossing the river overflowed its bed. A hotel at the top of the station and the route from Norway to have moved because the water seeped under the foundation is making the land mole. That is why the road was blocked, it was not easy work ... She also advised me to go take a look at some place farther to see the extent of damage ... The station is in full stream, Cm 30aine a sediment on the ground ...
Today morning after a more lenient, the wind has taken over as the rain but not the lifts ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment