Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hydrogen Perioxide Hsv

My first laps in the bike park

For now I must confess that we can not say whether the activity was crazy! And so I arrived a little earlier, the bike park opens on 27 June that really. For now trail access is limited to about 1 / 3 of the area (and I'm not out) and is open on Friday / Saturday / Sunday and on Wednesday evening.

What is already open or under shapppage is downright nice red runs are super fast, there are wonderful trails to make the very air machines. Black runs, if not too technical at Lac Blanc are very enjoyable to drive but again I could run a small part of the field I know a lot more from 27.

for me the coming weeks will pass on my little bike for my amorto made the foul and has to return to Fast in SAV, I will explore the park in Chromo 24 "its going to be rock'n'roll!

A big thank you to Slide Box Strasbourg sustain myself in this trip!





0 comments:

Post a Comment