HEALTHY AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! Because she ultimately finished the year 2008.
Review 2008:
- dice apndre of January I shared a weekend of 2 my kids, and half the holidays (I remember the first time where j 'I introduced the children for one week: I cried an hour in the car)
- parting with Mr. Ex is formalized in February 2008, before the judge where our respective lawyers have removed the other to increase or decrease the amount of alimony.
- Mom was more, I saw this in his deposition in 2008, she also said very nice things this year but she also said she wanted to die and she flew in late July.
- I lived this year to forget my old friends, those of life before, those of my former husband who had become in my own ls 10 years but who have forgotten in 10 minutes.
- I met a wonderful man, exraordinaire, who dried my tears, which made me laugh and above all that convinced me that I deserved to be loved. For over a year since I share his life and sharing our lives.
- my dad's house burned down. How it's possible what fate "s hard as I do not know but it's true that when I got home my dad I thought I was in a nightmare and that I would wake .
- I lost three aunts: in February, an aunt who was much older than my Mom and lived in portugal I loved her very much she loved Mom and Dad loved to talk with her. In October, my aunt who lived in Caen, which was also my godmother, with mom they were very similar. I was enormously touched by his death. Died December 30 another sister to my mom. Rather, a half sister that I have not seen for at least 15 years but it made me when even a twinge of regret. In one year my mom's family has lost 4 sister!
- I saw the first steps mister frog and also his first birthday without his dad. I also saw my qe grands'adaptait any situation.
2009 Target:
- Finally retrieve the money from the sale of the house, that makes even four months that the house is sold and j'amerais enfinvenir well-to-end of it all.
- divorce since the moment we are simply separated and divorcing but still not really divorced.
- officially live show with new guy buy a house with a new guy is our big project.
- Change car mine is quite old.
- see my dad's house rebuilt, but there have to see if insurance will move the buttocks.
- see my children grow up hearing about mister frog better and see mister playmobil back to CP.
0 comments:
Post a Comment