15 days.
15 days that I'm sick.
I'm tired, really tired.
It started before Christmas. The doctor diagnosed a gastrointestinal. After I was again seeing my doctor: laryngitis. 2 days of arrest. After vacation and sick yet. I've been back to see my doctor because I was coughing a lot and especially my cough is so severe that I vomit all. The doctor told me I have nothing qe just a remnant of my laryngitis.
Last prescribes me when even a radio lungs and blood.
It's been very long since I was sick like that.
This year I lived the events that touched me enormously and I know I stood on my legs by tapping into my reserves and I knew I was going collapsing but not at that point.
Today was my schedule: sleep, sleep and sleep more.
Mr. new guy was cute despite my bad mood, despite my state "fat otter".
I'm lucky.
0 comments:
Post a Comment