Friday, January 30, 2009

Black Snot In My Cat's Nose



Hello to you all,

My name is Stephanie, am a student learning at Strasbourg and works for a new branch concept,

Pied'à Earth Efficient Home Mobility

Pied'à Earth wants to offer furnished accommodation, with or without services (Internet, housekeeping, laundry ...) throughout France and indeed Europe, for people with mobility .


Taking part in this project, I decided to create this blog to share with you my business in the company.

To speak with lightness of our field and its news.

But I also hope that you , dear surfers, we're going to share your experiences and anecdotes in mobility!

Happy reading!



Hello everybody!

I, Stephanie, am a French student in sandwich course in Strasbourg, and work in a new kind of agency,

Pied'à Earth Efficient Home Mobility

Pied'à Earth Will offer furnished rentals With or Without services (like the Internet, housework, laundry ...) all over France and in Europe Naturally, for people in mobility.


Taking part to this project, I decided to design this blog, in order to tell you my activities.

Telling you with levity, the news our estate. 

Last, but not least, I hope  that you , dear Internet user, will share with us your stories and anecdotes in mobility!

Have a good reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment