There was a little while.
I need back. I was wondering interest of this email so much to me that for others.
But the desire has taken over.
The urge to take the time late in the day, to a point on my day in my life.
Today I will tell you about my family, my family very close. My dad.
is often said that we have a special bond with his father us girls.
Me either I had no connection with my father .
It did not say that we loved me or to my brother .
It was traveling for 15 years throughout the week so we lived with my mom and my mom, she struts rather cool.
My dad was great during the 2 years of illness of my mother.
But that does that this does not mean a father closer.
That's seven months that I am in this apartment , 100 km from my house but it did not come.
That's longer than I am with my friend and he does not want to meet.
is mine I must move , which must still go see available.
Papa p ense that children should be the whole time for their parents, children have to struggle for their parents.
I wonder enough regularly on my relationship with my children, how would I be.
We think of our relationship with our parents in comparison with parents of friends but I had no friends.
I compared with my former beautiful parents but they were worse (my ex mother beautiful believing that once married we had more connection with these parents).
Now I compare with me, simply. and I realize that I am under his dad once he dream that I moved near his home and worse as my life as a woman.
And you are your parents they how?
0 comments:
Post a Comment