Monday, December 29, 2008

Wording For A Wedding Banner

Finally Christmas is over!

Like many, I do not like special holidays.
I love Christmas for my children to see the stars in their eyes but nothing else.

For adults, it bothers me: the hunt for unique gifts, the duty of being happy, the food ...

This year was the first year without my mom. Not easy stuff.

I often think about the mom I am and that I want to be.
I be present, available and not smother my children.
I have confidence me, whether you are complicit in their remaining parent.

I want to be like my mom but not like my dad.

My dad had children, hoping they will sacrifice their lives for him.
My father refused to let my friends come to celebrate Christmas with us in saying it was not part of the family.

In fact, my father in old Portuguese base remained fiercely against divorce and want me to mine.

It's silly but true: I Spent Christmas with my family but my friend.
I am one of those kids alone, not liking to go to confrontation , obedient even if she cries inside .

And this day of Christmas I cried thinking Mr. charming new guy who say nothing when I explained that not pass Christmas with me and children while it's been a year since he shares my life and the lives of children.

My best gift would have been of tolerance from my father

0 comments:

Post a Comment